Silicone rubber sealing strips are mainly used for waterproof sealing and freshness preservation of daily necessities such as fresh-keeping boxes, rice cookers, water dispensers, lunch boxes, thermal insulation boxes, thermal insulation boxes, water cups, ovens, magnetized cups, and coffee pots.
1. After the formula is formulated, the tensile strength can reach 1500PSI and the tear resistance can reach 88LBS. It has good elasticity and good compression ratio.
2. Good resistance to neutral solvents.
3. Excellent heat resistance. Silicone rubber has much better heat resistance than ordinary rubber. It can be used almost always at 150 ° without performance changes. It can be used continuously for 200 hours at 200 ° and for a period of time at 350 °. It is widely used in heat-resistant occasions, such as thermos sealing ring and pressure cooker ring heat-resistant handle.
4, with excellent cold resistance. Ordinary rubber is late at -20 ° -30 °, that is, silicon rubber still has good elasticity at -60 ° -70 °. Some specially formulated silicone rubber can also withstand extremely low temperatures and can be heated at high and high temperature. No deformation and no harmful substances. Such as: low temperature seal ring.
5. Excellent resistance to ozone and oxide erosion.
6, Corona resistance, arc resistance, high and low temperature resistance, good aging resistance, high temperature resistance, in line with FDA and SGS standards.
7, excellent electrical insulation performance, long-term use does not change yellow and does not fade.
TPE sealing strip
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is a thermoplastic elastomer material, which has the characteristics of high strength, high resilience, and injection molding processing. It has a wide range of applications, is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and safe, and has excellent colorability.
TPE sealing strip products are divided into oil-resistant and non-oil-resistant. The oil-resistant grade can be resistant to toluene, gasoline, motor oil, alcohol, etc. The product has good elasticity, compression resistance and permanent deformation, and can be bonded with PP.
1. The processing advantages of TPE plastic include: injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, easy processing, heat welding, small tolerances, high accuracy, and rich colors.
2. TPE material has excellent elasticity, oil resistance, weather resistance, aging resistance, flex resistance, ozone resistance and chemical resistance.
3. The waste can be recycled 100%, which greatly reduces the processing cost of the product. It has become the latest material to replace traditional rubber, and it is also the latest environmentally friendly material.
4. Compared with rubber processing, mixing, mixing and vulcanization are omitted, which reduces energy consumption, labor consumption and environmental damage.
，转载请注明出处 Copyright http://webbeech.com , please indicate the source when reproduced