It is well known that an object needs a medium to connect the relationship between objects. Some electrical equipment, for example, requires rubber gaskets or rubber strips to cushion the shock. Rubber gasket refers to the effects of buffering, anti-skid protection and other effects between two different objects and objects. It is usually used to prevent the components from being damaged by the interference of pressure between the two objects! Although different silicone gaskets look inconspicuous in different industries, their appearance has reduced the threat to future problems, so small rubber gaskets also play a very important role!
1. Silicone gaskets are suitable for daily use of environmentally friendly materials. Due to the strong active materials of silicone products, there is no conflict with the chemical reaction and the chemical reaction is stable. They are fully used in contact with daily products. Conflict, in daily use has been put into use for a long time! That is resistant to high and low temperature -40 to 260 degrees!
2. Natural rubber gaskets are suitable for water, seawater, air, inert gas, alkalis, saline solutions and other media, but they are not resistant to mineral oil and non-polar solvents. The long-term use temperature does not exceed 90 ° C. Use above -60 ° C.
3. Nitrile rubber gasket is suitable for petroleum products, such as petroleum, lubricating oil, fuel oil, etc. The long-term use temperature is 120 ℃, such as 150 ℃ in hot oil, and -10 ~ -20 ℃ at low temperature.
4. Neoprene gaskets are suitable for seawater, weak acids, weak bases, salt solutions, excellent resistance to oxygen and ozone aging, oil resistance second to nitrile rubber and better than other general rubber, long-term use temperature is lower than 90 ℃, the highest The operating temperature does not exceed 130 ℃, and the low temperature is -30 ~ -50 ℃.
5. There are many varieties of fluorine rubber gaskets, which have good acid resistance, oxidation resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance. It can be used in almost all acid media and some oils and solvents, and the long-term use temperature is lower than 200 ° C.
No matter in any industry, rubber gaskets are basically applied, such as commonly used in output pipes, shock-absorbing electronic products, etc. The different functions of rubber gaskets can be selected from different materials, and the performance of different materials can The overall product's use effect and life are more prominent!
，转载请注明出处 Copyright http://webbeech.com , please indicate the source when reproduced